Exciting New Coaching Announcements! Expanding My Coaching Services & Horizons
I have exciting new coaching announcements! It involves my coaching services and who I work with for one-on-one Certified Trauma Recovery Coaching, Book Coaching, and Life Purpose Coaching.
In my past ten years of working as a book coach and life coach, I have only worked with women clients. The same goes for my Certified Trauma Recovery Coaching business. It felt comfortable to work with women since I am a woman. However, I am ready to expand my horizons and to leave my comfort zone. As of April 25, 2022, I will now be working with both men and women in all three of my coaching services: 1. Certified Trauma Recovery Coaching Coach | My Site (danaarcuri.com)
2. Life Purpose Coaching Life Coaching | My Site (danaarcuri.com)
3. Book Coaching Book Coaching | My Site (danaarcuri.com) Currently, my website is under construction to make these updates on each of my pages. This includes my price and package page for Certified Trauma Recovery Coaching. Thank you for your patience. Another exciting announcement is that I am going to offer single one hour coaching sessions for Certified Trauma Recovery Coaching. The main reason why is because it's more affordable than a coaching package. Second, it helps both the client and I to determine if we are a good match working together.
Stay tuned to my new YouTube video on the 8 Top Traits Vital for Trauma Recovery and Your Emotional Support Success. It will go live on Tuesday, April 26, 2022. Check out my blog post on this same topic. 8 Top Traits Vital for Trauma Recovery: Emotional Support Success (danaarcuri.com)
For those interested in my prices for Certified Trauma Recovery:
Single One Hour Coaching Session on Zoom - It involves one-on one coaching to hold space for you in a nonjudgmental manner. To see you, hear you, and to validate what you have experienced. Price: $125
One Month Coaching Sessions on Zoom - Invest in yourself for a discounted rate. Private one on one coaching for 1 hour each on Zoom. One-on-one coaching to unpack your trauma and abuse in a safe space. We will work together on your recovery goals. One month coaching is a total of 4 coaching sessions. Discounted savings of $144. Price: $336
Three Month Coaching Sessions on Zoom - Invest in yourself for a discounted rate. Private one on one coaching for 1 hour each on Zoom. One-on-one coaching to unpack your trauma and abuse in a safe space. We will work together on your recovery goals. Three month coaching is a total of 12 coaching sessions. Discounted savings of $442. Price: $1,000 You are an ideal fit to work with me if:
1. You have good communication skills. It's essential for you to articulate your needs, emotions, experiences, challenges, and recovery goals with me.
2. You are teachable and coachable. Being accountable and open to receive feedback is a big part of working with me as your Certified Trauma Recovery Coach. This means that you are willing to show up to each coaching session on time, to learn new skills, and healing tools.
3. You are fully committed to yourself, your healing journey, and to doing the hard work of the trauma recovery process. In addition, you are fully committed to working with me. The truth is that it takes time, courage, patience, accountability, and a commitment to heal from past abuse and trauma. Ultimately, your success in your healing journey can be the most beneficial, therapeutic gift that you can ever give to yourself. 4. You need to be crystal clear about what you need and want for your emotional support. It is helpful for you to have wisdom and discernment about your expectations, especially BEFORE you sign up to work with me. 5. Lastly, it is important for you to have the courage to be yourself, to be genuine, to be authentic, and to be vulnerable, especially during coaching sessions with me. Building trust is crucial for our relationship working together. Both of our boundaries are vital to respect. As a Certified Trauma Recovery Coach, I provide my clients with voice and choice in their trauma recovery. This means they are seen, heard, validated, and their boundaries respected. I offer nonjudgmental emotional support to each client. Dear Survivor, You are not alone in your trauma recovery. You are so worthy of processing your past abuse and traumatic events in a nonjudgmental way.
I am a passionate Certified Trauma Recovery Coach who is also a trauma survivor. I have a BIG heart for survivors. I offer trauma-informed, safe space for women and men to heal their trauma on their own timeline. If you are interested in working with me or you have coaching questions, feel free to message me on this website. Best wishes to you and your healing journey.