My Core Values and Mission
1) Awareness & Advocacy – I am passionate about building awareness through education and advocacy about child abuse, sexual assaults, a dysfunctional family, narcissistic abuse, chronic pain, Complex PTSD, trauma, boundaries, holistic health, and emotional wellness.
2) Authenticity – Be real and stay true to yourself. Embrace your uniqueness because you are enough just as you are.
3) Encouragement – To provide kindness, empathy, and compassion.
4) Perseverance – With determination and perseverance, we can rise above adversity with clear goals. You are worth fighting for!
5) Healing Journey – No matter what you have suffered and endured, there is always hope for healing; body, mind, and soul.
6) Storytelling – There is power in telling our true stories and helping others not feel so alone.
7) Find Your Voice – To be the voice for the voiceless and hope to the hopeless.
8) Spirituality – In the wilderness journey of life, we can grow our faith in the dark. We awake to a new reality of the present moment where we can embrace our life lessons and beautifully transform.
9) Trauma Recovery – My sole mission is to link arms with other abuse survivors to help guide them with practical tools to recover from traumatic experiences.
10) Self-care – Take time to reflect, reset, relax, and recharge yourself. When we nurture ourselves, we replenish our soul.
11) Empowerment – To empower others to stand up for themselves and to break the silence of abuse. To reclaim their dignity, peace of mind, and self-confidence.
12. Voice & Choice - I provide my clients with voice and choice in their trauma recovery. This means they are seen, heard, validated, and respected.
Dana Offers Three Types of Coaching Services:
1. Certified Trauma Recovery Coaching
2. Life Purpose Coaching
3. Writing Purposely Book Coaching
Book Coaching | My Site (danaarcuri.com)
COACHING HOURS: In April 2022, I will have new business hours for my coaching services. In effort to focus on improving my time management, I am providing my coaching services on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. I am available from 11 AM EST to 5 PM EST. If you need evening hours, inquire with me.
Only message me for serious inquires. I do not give advice. Not mental health advice, legal advice, medication advice, nor relationship advice. Instead, I am your mentor. I offer you voice and choice. All coaching is client-centered. If you are inquiring about my coaching or speaking services, please complete the contact form. Thank you.
Want to support Dana and her passion to advocate for abuse survivors? You may send her a donation on Buy Me Coffee: