Please note that CBD oil is not the same as marijuana. The most important factor is where the cannabis is derived; hemp or marijuana. There's a big difference between the two; minimal THC in hemp (you won't get high) versus high THC in marijuana (you will get high).
The CBD oil is derived from hemp. It contains .03% THC, which is minimal and it's not capable of causing euphoria. Please do your own research to gain more knowledge, wisdom, and insight about pure CBD oil derived from the hemp plant. Knowledge is power. Ultimately, it empowers us to take back control over our own health concerns.
Here's educational information about CBD oil benefit:
- CBD oil is the major non-psychoactive component of Cannabis sativa.
- Some CBD contains no THC.
- The CBD oil is 100% natural and non-GMO.
- It's pesticide-free.
- It's vegan.
- It's gluten-free.
- It's the most potent, concentrated CBD oil on the market.
- It's safe and effective.
- The CBD has over 85 cannabinoids, which benefit our wellness.
- CBD oil is a natural anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, anti-fungal, antibacterial, anti-viral, anti-anxiety, anti-seizure, and anti-tumor.
- Our body was made with an endocannabinoid system in which the CBD oil activates receptors in the body to reduce inflammation.
- You do not need a medical marijuana card or prescription to order it.
- It's legal in all 50 states, plus many countries outside the USA.
Want more information about CBD oil made from hemp? Fill out the contact form and specifically state your questions about CBd oil.
Medical Disclaimer: The information is not intended to be a substitute for a medical doctor or professional medical advice. It's not meant to diagnosis, treat, or cure you. All content, including images and information, contained on here is available for educational and general informational purposes only. In addition, please consider becoming your own wellness advocate to increase your health.