Baking soda not only promotes smoother, cleaner, and fresher skin, but it can be quite effective. The price point is an excellent alternative to spending a small fortune on high end beauty products. Another perk is that a DIY baking soda facial mask can help clear up stubborn acne and rashes.
Benefits of a DIY Baking Soda Mask:
- The primary benefit is to eliminate blemishes and adult acne because baking soda is a natural antibiotic that can treat the root cause of a potential fungal infection.
- Baking soda can help draw out the infection that causes blackheads and slough off the dry tissue making it easier to extract.
- The baking soda mask is great for clogged pores because it has a mild antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties to ease inflammation, redness, reduce large pores, absorb oil on your skin, and to help your skin appear brighter, smoother, and flawless.
- Baking soda can make a top notch exfoliation to remove the upper layer of dead skin cells.
DIY Baking Soda Mask Directions:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of cool water to with 1 1/2 tablespoon of baking soda.
- Apply over your entire face avoiding your eye area.
- Leave on your skin for 5-10 minutes. (For sensitive skin, less time is best.)
- Rinse well with warm water.
- With your skin moist from rinsing, apply your favorite non-toxic moisturizer.
Do you have a DIY mask that you love? If so, please share your recipe!
To Pure Beauty & Wellness,