* Bloated or irregular
* Suffering skin problems
* Having trouble sleeping
* In a constant brain fog or having trouble focusing
* Sick of looking at a closet full of clothes, but not finding anything to wear
* Frustrated that you can't drop a few pounds
* Dealing with allergies or sensitivities
* Popping pills for headaches or physical pain
* Moody and cry easily
* Battling cravings and nonstop snacking
Four years ago, I was challenged with the same issues listed up above. I didn't believed it was possible to regain my health, lose weight, and increase my overall quality of life. You see, I had been struggling intensely on every level. I felt exhausted, my hormones were out of wack, my body hurt all over, I couldn't sleep, I had nonstop cravings for sugar and carbs, my moods were like a roller coaster, and I struggled with brain fog. In addition, I was prescribed a long list of medicine for every ailment. Simply said, it was no picnic!
As a mom and wife, I wanted more than ever to find a natural way to obtain wellness. Gradually, I began doing my own research to promote wellness from the inside out. Through simple strategies, I successfully transformed my health. While it didn't happen over night, through patience, persistence, and daily action steps it dramatically changed my life for the better.
Obtaining wellness naturally (body, mind, & spirit), does not have to be a lifelong battle. I'm living proof that there's hope in taking back control. My positive message today is that it is possible for you, too. It will require you to do the following:
* Educate Yourself About Ingredients - Check your labels of foods, beverages, personal care products, medicine, natural supplements, and cleaning products.
* Eliminate Harmful Substances - Once you educate yourself about ingredients, take action by removing these potentially dangerous substances for you and your family.
* Nutrition - Focus on clean, whole foods for obtaining wellness naturally. Consider reducing or eliminating fast foods, fake foods/beverages, and anything that may be altered with antibiotics, steroids, pesticides, and toxic chemicals.
* Traditional & OTC Medicine - In my memoir, Harvest of Hope: Living Victoriously Through Adversity, I share my own harrowing ordeal when confronted with long-term consequences from a potent cocktail of chemicals. The more medication you add to your list, the higher potential of experiencing severe interactions and negative side effects. Less is best. Always consider natural options as your first choice, rather than your only form of treatment.
* Become A Conscious Consumer - Rather than passively flounder through life, take the first step to become a conscious consumer. Be proactive. Take responsibility for your own health.
If you have reached a point in which you are sick and tired of feeling sick and tired, I'm here to help you take back control of your health. Through the use of
nutrition, cleaning up your diet, herbs, Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils, natural supplements, and a holistic approach, you can eventually obtain wellness naturally. For more information, please use the contact information to inquire about my products and/or wellness coaching.