Today is day one in which we are to create our power statement. In effort for me to truly write this statement, I had to consider what sets my heart on fire, what my top strengths are, and how I can impact other lives to fully thrive in a positive way. This led me to a beautiful lotus flower, which symbolizes the process of being transformed. While a lotus flower may originally be rooted in the muddy water, it was never meant to remain there. Instead, it bravely ventures out of the murky water to rise above the unpleasant conditions so it may fully blossom.
Similar to a lotus flower, we were not created to flounder, to be stuck in a rut, or to feel unworthy. Although our lives may get messy, we are not destined to stay in the midst of our mess. Instead, I believe that God designed each one of us to fully flourish in an abundant life. His Word says, "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power within us." (Ephesians 3:20 ESV)
Keeping that in mind, here is my power statement:
- I love encouraging, equipping, and empowering women to bravely take small steps to transform their lives physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- I believe that we have the innate ability to naturally heal ourselves and to embrace who God designed us to be.
- I am fully committed to help women thrive; physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- My heart pulsates quickly when others are inspired to take back control over their body, mind, and spirit, but it wilts when they resist making simple changes.
- My customers and clients love me because I spur them on to take baby steps to improve their own lives, to follow their dreams, to grow their faith, and to flourish.
- I want to inspire others to invest in themselves, to believe that they truly do matter, and to courageously move forward so they may thrive.
- The difference I want to see in this world is women reclaiming their self-worth, regaining their health, believing in their God-given gifts, and pursuing their deepest aspirations.
- At the end of the day, I know I made a difference in the world by writing books and touching lives in a powerful way to empower others to seek natural healing, to cling to hope, to draw closer to God, and to increase their overall wellness.