It's amazing that when I changed perspective on my circumstances and moved into acceptance, it's like the universe lined up with me. Every which way I turn, there's confirmation that I am right where I am meant to be at this very moment. Quotes and articles on the topic of acceptance pop out of nowhere to remind me that all is well with my soul.
Acceptance leads to a brilliant moment of gratitude. Here is what I am grateful for:
- Despite setbacks, I'm maintaining a positive attitude.
- Enjoying special shopping dates with my girls.
- When inspiration bursts from inside me and the words flow smoothly.
- Gaining clarity and wisdom along my writing journey.
- Taking a much needed vacation to the beach to bask in the sunshine.
- Deeper intimacy with God in which He reveals His glory.
- Sustained energy and wellness.
- Leading the Writing Purposely Group Coaching for aspiring writers.
- New opportunities to be contribute to various websites.
- Professional, personal, and spiritual growth that are transforming me from the inside out.
"You will never accept gratitude as a solution to your problems, until you have reached acceptance." ~ Shannon L. Alder
Today, consider realistic ways you can increase your acceptance in your own situation by pondering what you are most grateful for. Instead of struggling with circumstances you may have no control over, count your blessings and dwell on the good in your life.