Has our world gone mad? Men are permitted in the women's restrooms/fitting rooms and women are permitted in men's restrooms/fitting rooms. Prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance have been removed from most public schools. Freedom of speech has led to being accused of "homophobia" or a "right wing wacko." What does this mean? It means that we are stripped of our Christian values, beliefs, morals, and rights. (Not to mention, safety.)
Reverend Franklin Graham, son of world-renowned preacher, Billy Graham, summed it up perfectly by saying, "America is being systematically stripped of its Christian heritage by government, politicians and judges who are openly hostile to Christianity. The family unit is in shambles. Sin is celebrated. Violence is a plague. Greed and idolatry are rampant.”
At the heart of the matter is this: What was once right has become wrong and what is wrong is now right. Target's new restroom and fitting room policy is only a glimpse of what is to come of our Godless world. The Bible makes it clear that the end of times will bring a radical change in behaviors, beliefs, and lifestyles. "Be sure of this. In the last days hard times will come. People will love themselves. They will love money. They will talk about themselves and be proud. They will say wrong things about people. They will not obey their parents. They will not be thankful. They will not keep anything holy. They will have no love. They will not agree with anybody. They will tell lies about people. They will have no self-control. They will beat people. They will not love anything that is good." 2 Timothy 3:1-3 (WE)
As a mom, woman of faith, and survivor of rape, I greatly oppose men having the freedom to use the women's restrooms and fitting rooms at Target. Here are my top concerns:
- Males from every walk in life and from every age group can have access to females far easier at Target. According to the National Sexual Violence Resource Center, "91% of the victims of rape and sexual assault are female and 9% are male."
- What are the odds that males and females will take advantage of Target's transgender policy in order to commit crimes? (theft, rape, assault, etc.)
- Exactly how does Target plan to rule in or rule out who is a transgender? Will there be no way of truly knowing who is and who isn't a transgender? If that is the case, is Target anticipating countless lawsuits, criminal charges, and investigations for future legal issues that will most likely transpire?
- In order to not "hurt anyone's feelings" and to promote equality, Target was willing to forgo the physical safety of their customers and employees. This speaks volumes in itself! Need I say more?
- Will males, including my adult son, have to carry a weapon to protect themselves from physical and/or sexual assaults at Target? (Will females need to arm themselves with deadly weapons or at least carry mace to feel safe?)
- How can mom's of little boys send their sons into the boys restroom at Target when potentially a child molester is using the restroom for an easy ploy to obtain victims?
- This is not just about women at risk with men. It goes both ways; males can be at risk with females, too. Crime knows no gender.
- How many other businesses are going to join Target by implementing transgender restrooms and fitting rooms? Will this become the norm in our society?
- Lastly, is Target willing to lose thousands of customers, due to their new restroom and fitting room policy? If so, are they willing to lose profits in order to gain the acceptance of our society that has gone mad? Shouldn't our safety foremost trump "fitting in?"
"What does it profit a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul?"
Mark 8:36 (BSB
Target has lost a loyal customer. Shopping at Target is not worth the risk for my children, nor myself. Not to mention, the prices are more affordable at other businesses.