1. Praising God for creating such a beautiful & breathtaking view of the gorgeous outdoors during Fort Ligonier Days in Ligonier, PA! Love it!
2. Cooler, chillier weather to bring out the warm, fuzzy blankets & snuggling with the love of my life who I've been married to for 25 years! ♥
3. Burning wonderful scented candles, such as Hot Apple Pie, Pumpkin Spice or Mulled Cider, to fill your home with an amazing aroma! MMMMMMM!
4. Those cinnamon brooms that all the craft stores sell that makes everything smell cinnamon-y!
5, Going to autumn craft shows to see all of the homemade crafts, the beautiful jewelry, and eat homemade Kettle corn!
6. Taking my teenagers to the pumpkin patch to pick out their favorite pumpkin, go on hay rides and walk through the magical maze without getting lost! Kids never outgrow this and adults enjoy it, too.
7. Sitting by a hot, cozy, crackling fireplace or having fun outdoors by building a big bonfire to keep you warm. Roast marshmallows for the whole family to enjoy!
8. Drinking delicious apple cider.
9. The most exciting thing for ADDer's is that in October, we get to turn our clocks BACK and we gain an EXTRA hour! (Maybe, just maybe once, we will NOT be late!)
10. Making homemade hot apple cider with fresh cinnamon in my crock pot to celebrate the season! Pure cinnamon essential oils works great, too.
11. The breathtaking and beautiful colored autumn leaves. (Jumping into the leaves to bring out the child in you!)
12. Decorating the inside and outside of my house to look more festive! Pat Katan's has a great selection & affordable prices!
13. Making homemade chili for the whole family to enjoy. Spice it up with Italian hot sausage, make it extra sweet with sweet sausage or try hormone-free turkey sausage for a delicious healthy meal! There's even gluten-free recipes for people like me who are on a restricted diet.
14. Lounging in my bed with cozy blankets, reading a terrific book, drinking hot herbal tea, and relishing in pure solitude! (Shhhhh.......mom is taking a time out!)
15. Passionate about the pumpkin theme for everything! Pumpkin pie with whipped cream, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin butter, pumpkin lip gloss, and pumpkin body butter! Simply SCRUMPTIOUS! Of course, I'm working hard to find every imaginable gluten-free version of the pumpkin theme to play it safe this season.