Dana Arcuri is a captivating author, speaker, and wellness advocate who delivers a powerful message on healing, health, and hope. In her book, Reinventing You: Simple Steps to Transform Your Body, Mind, & Spirit, she equips, encourages, and empowers women to take back control of their lives to thrive. Her 50 day devotional, Harvest of Hope: Living Victoriously Through Adversity, encourages women to draw closer to God as they move forward in faith to apply what they learn. Her memoir,
Harvest of Hope: Living Victoriously Through Adversity, was published in December 2013 and shares her Fibromyalgia journey to healing. She is also a contributing author of Inspired Women succeed.
As a freelance writer, her work has been published in Christian Women Lifestyle xPress online magazine, Pearls of Promise Ministries, Write Where It Hurts, Seriously Write, Totally Her, and Oprah Winfrey and Deepak Chopra's 21 day Manifesting Grace Through Gratitude.
Dana has been a public speaker for the Women's Power Surge Conference in 2018. Her speech focused on Hope for the Weary Soul. She's a featured speaker on Christian radio shows, including Moving Forward in Faith and Your Journey to Freedom. In 2015, she had the honor of being nominated as one of 100 Top Faith Blogs for Christian Women on Women's Bible Cafe.
For 31 years, Dana has been a licensed beauty expert specializing in makeup artistry and esthetic skincare. Her professional credits include PBS for Doo Wop 50', Cornerstone Television for His Place and Getting Together as well as Pittsburgh Wedding Pages and Gateway Publications.
As a professional coach, Dana leads Writing Purposely Group Coaching and Be Transformed Individual Coaching. When she is not busy writing, speaking, or coaching, she enjoys relaxing with a hot cup of tea and an awesome fiction.
My Core Values & Mission:
1) Awareness & Advocacy - Building awareness through education and advocacy on topics including chronic pain, sexual assault, toxic medicine, holistic health, and emotional wellness.
2) Authenticity - Be real and true to yourself. Embrace that you are enough just as you are.
3) Healing - No matter what you have endured, healing is a choice. There is hope for healing our messy places.
4) Faith - In the wilderness journey of life, we can grow our faith in the dark. It's a spiritual awakening.
5) Overcome - To rise above adversity with determination and clear goals.
6) Encouragement - To provide kindness, compassion, and grace.
7) Hope - Despite hardship, never lose sight of hope. When we have hope, we have everything.
8) Inspiration - To follow my passionate pursuits and reach out to help those less fortunate, which can dramatically touch other lives in a positive way.
9) Empowerment: To empower others to share their own story. To break the silence of abuse. To reclaim their dignity, wellness, and self-confidence.
10) Self-Care: Take time to renew, recharge, and revive yourself. When we nurture ourselves it's truly soul-care.
Encouraging, educating, and empowering others to transform their lives so they may embrace their strengths, gifts, and highest potential.