Dana Arcuri is a captivating author, speaker, and coach who delivers a powerful message on healing, health, and hope. In her book, Reinventing You: Simple Steps to Transform Your Body, Mind, & Spirit, she equips, encourages, and empowers women to take back control of their lives to thrive. Her 50 day devotional, Harvest of Hope: Living Victoriously Through Adversity, encourages women to draw closer to God as they move forward in faith to apply what they learn. Her memoir,
Harvest of Hope: Living Victoriously Through Adversity, was published in December 2013. She is also a contributing author of Inspired Women succeed.
As a freelance writer, her work has been published in Christian Women Lifestyle xPress online magazine, Pearls of Promise Ministries, Write Where It Hurts, Seriously Write, Totally Her, and Oprah Winfrey and Deepak Chopra's 21 day Manifesting Grace Through Gratitude.
Dana has been a featured speaker on Christian radio shows, including Moving Forward in Faith and Your Journey to Freedom. In 2015, she had the honor of being nominated as one of 100 Top Faith Blogs for Christian Women on Women's Bible Cafe.
For over 27 years, Dana has been a licensed beauty expert specializing in makeup artistry and esthetic skincare. Her professional credits include PBS for Doo Wop 50', Cornerstone Television for His Place and Getting Together as well as Pittsburgh Wedding Pages and Gateway Publications.
As a professional coach, Dana leads Writing Purposely Group Coaching and Be Transformed Individual Coaching. When she is not busy writing, speaking, or coaching, she enjoys relaxing with a hot cup of tea and an awesome fiction, holistic health, and maintaining a gluten-free vegan lifestyle.
My Core Values & Mission:
1) Educational Awareness & Advocacy - Building awareness through education and advocacy for physical, emotional, and nutritional health.
2) Authenticity - Be real and true to yourself. Embrace how God designed you.
3) Perseverance - Actively take one step at a time to work through obstacles.
4) Faith - To have a relationship with Jesus, to seek His ultimate will, and to stand firm in His Word.
5) Overcome - To rise above adversity with determination and clear goals.
6) Encouragement - To provide kind words, uplift others, and have a positive attitude.
7) Hope - Despite hardship, to trust that everything will work out in God's timing. Remain optimistic.
8) Inspiration - To follow passionate pursuits, reach out and help those less fortunate, and allow a ripple effect to dramatically touch other lives in a positive way.
9) Empowerment: To empower others to reclaim their wellness, to tap into their hidden strengths, and to live up to their full potential.
10) Self-Care: Take time to refresh and recharge in a manner that is meaningful to nurture yourself.